Saturday, March 15, 2008

LMP

it was now that i realised i was lagging....

fast paced-life turned the days upside down...3 years just flipped past...and we are now graduated from polytechnic preparing for our next pace in life...

met up with the LMP last weds i suppose..treat from lovely jaren at my fav -Rockery where the whole 9 od us occupied the entire sittin area...and din din at Siam-Sucks...service and food were teerible...but company was great...decided to train down to kallang for Bowling and supper at Geylang...too bad Kengkee, Malty and Pammy couldnt make it =(

so failure shots by dear sheryl...hahas...she claims she can do it good....but eventually i convinced them to ask a passerby for a decent shot...the evil ones just dun let me take neoprints can !!!!

tadah! the biker is on his way to Kallang himself tho....=) clockwise frome me-joyce, jaren,charmaine, candice, charlene, chaplin, shi hui and sheryl! muackx ppl!i'm straing my office hours job at recruit Express from the coming monday...so do date me for dinners...and this will last for 3 months...hmmmm....i think i'll begin to miss my bearbuilders...BQ-i feel drifted from u guys somehow...

No comments: