Friday, August 21, 2009

16/08/09

My 21st I had a birthday bash on my 21st.

Thanks lots for the wonderous and generous gifts!

LMP gang- XXX Toy
Candice & Chap- Chardonnay
Bimbo gang- Epiliator, Royce & Sunflower
Beauty Queen- Cash!
Buddy& her BF- Nina Ricci perfume
Resty, Caren, Dante & Gerry: Crabtree & Evelyn Set
Apple:Red packet
George & Paul: Red Packet
Gwen: Red Packet
Fiona, Irene & Rebecca: Capital land vouchers
Joseph & GF, Michelle- Cash
Brandon: Pink Pen
Godma & Uncle: Key set necklace & Red Packet
Ah Gim family: 2 Red Packets
Ex Bsn: Lacoste bag
Jessie: Necklace from SK
BF mummy: Necklace
Mummy and Kor Kor: Red Packet
Dawn, Andy, Jessi: Mini Coach Wristlet
Aunty XX: Guess Wallet


People were great! Thanks boy for coming down early to help me with the BBQ setting and decorations.Thank u for the flower and the Tiara u promised..

Thank you John and YY for the hospitality of serving my frens, thank your guys and my boy for constantly standing in the smoke to do the BBQing..

Thank you Bim for doing my last min shopping for Honey and chilli..You gals are my hot and spicy honeys!

Thank you queens for taking care of my frens, for getting those micellaneous batteries and drinks..
Thank you for helping Potato find his lost ring =_=''


It was a rushed night, i was paranoid...Trying to get all process done with and even forgetting to take pictures with all but thankfully Bf reminded me...
Day ended with BF and Meiling drunk and i slept at 2am? Couldnt get used to the chilly temperature and was up playing his computer till dawn hits.. And reading through my guest book - Loves~

Hit the hay as soon as i got home and missed tuition timing...
Hectic 21st birthday..
I really wished i could have a make up session with Boy but...hmmmm....dunno...

No comments: