Sunday, August 23, 2009

20-23 Aug!!!!!!!

OOPS....SINFUL since Thursday!
Thursday
Supposed to go for a swim but due to the first day of ghost gate opening, we decided to go for dinner!~
we went to a nice thai place...NICe!!!!!!
It was throat full!!!!!!!!!!! the tom yum was nice! for the price i may consider to go back one of these days...

Friday
After class i was starving like hell after Accounting... without boy was weird....ok la...i had a class without all of them the week before....We were hungry...and suddenly decided to go for DIMSUM at Geylang!!!!! hahah so the 3 ladies literally find our way through lanes of stares and YEAHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!Whoo Whoo!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday
Sneaked out with Eugene and his family to JB for dinner...The monstrous eater and me of cos...devoured a table full of delicacies....=)a bus puncture its wheel in the middle of the road and caused a loud *bomb sound...i tot how unlucky i was to meet terrorist attack...hahahaha...
On the way quarrelled with attitude kid and i shopped half an hour myself at causeway point.
~Got a new pair of heels =D
Sunday!
the sin didnt cease....tot wasnt meeting bf cos he has to mug but whinned...* er dunno if i reallly did and he came in the evening for dinner with me....think cos no one's home to buy me dinner..hahahaha...
den we went for Sakae Teppanyaki!! my craving....=D Rashes baby was eating happily too!I'm satisfied with this week!!!!!!
TML is my lunar chinese birthday!!!!!!!!!
I'm watching movie with my 2 Bedok ladies...hahahahah

No comments: