Tuesday, August 11, 2009

National Day weekend

This long weekend was good!
Sat started off with an evening at boy's place...trained and bused down myself to find us really not concentrating on our comm skills assessment.. i forgot wat we did...but time passed fast...we had Arnold's chicken at Hougang Green...It was really nice for the price you pay..

Den was a night walk around IMH...hahaha short 20 minutes fast stroll which made us convinced we burnt a few hundred calories for the sinful dinner...

Den was home to do last posting for financial accounting and Sis Caroline sent me home...

Sun was a day at my place...tried to study oso...but we didnt do much too!!! lol...Let colgate out of his cage finally...he is a MONSTER

Went for a run in the night...At our own ways...he did his 8km while i did my 3km..
I can conclude i need music to pace my speed...

Den we rushed to meet min and John for "UP"
it was funny and i sorta liked it...

Monday came by with a day at tutee's place with nutty picking me up for shopping at Vivo but i didnt get the denim dress...yes i look round in the M...but L was too big for me...=C

Boy and XM joined for lunch in awhile and BF and i left aftermath....Thanks nutty for the salad and double choc treat! i love it!
Got my party stuff ready...Balloon, poppers, luminous stick, banners, balloons, guestbooks...this yadayadas cost me hundreds...

I'm afraid time passed too fast...i'm scared of turning 21...=(
Gonna be a fast week...i noe...

No comments: