Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 year anni

Our 2 year anniversary..18/08/09
=) it was a simple day spent with him..nothing very much special but having him for a full day was good enough...
I was glad tat at least he is comfortable to share..i dunno wat lies ahead for me or us but i want you to know that as long as we are tgt i wan to be ur best galfren...
Lunched at Swensens which was pretty sinful...but it was an exception i told myself...hees...
Caught the Jack Neo ghost movie in the afternoon..i would say its not worth
Dinner was at an Indian Rest at Jurong Point...It was WOW!!!!!! i love the fish head curry!!!!!Dear promise to bring our parents there one day!!haahaa... , we'll see bout it...
my birthday bash was good!and these were some of my presents...i recieved quite an amount of red packet too tho...thanks peeps! thank u dear for these 2 years... i am happy having you with me...and i wished i will be the first one you will approach if you need anyone...hugs...

No comments: