Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My words and for you

I'm glad that for once, everything are sorta settled.

Its like a announcing in a loud hailer that yeah i'm turning 21...

Got Decos ready, 200 hundreds balloons, sculpture balloons, Birthday banners, lumninous stick, popper, sparkers..
Cake ordered, Buffet settled, Alcohol ready, I missed the mixers tho... (Will have to whine at hei hei to get for me on sat )
Mummy's getting the BBQ stuff on Thurs and i need miscellaeneous purchased ( thinks of heihei again )
Reminders sent, ppl confirmed, Yet..i am still not very sure of the attendence.

Wat should i wear? yeah...wat should i wear? i haven bought new clothes for that day...how sad...
Actally, frankly speakin, i do not like to be the centre of attraction
for this kinda occassion...

Glad i took the next 2 weekdays off..Just wanna spend some ample time with him..Just the both of us...I dun think i will really enjoy myself on the actual day...Coincidentally, our anniversary falls 2 days after my actual birthday...so i cant bug him to get something else for me...=( actually i could rite??? but i'm just being very nice lol...

Some thoughts for the past a year odd tgt with him...To ppl it seems like aeons, to me, sometimes it just feels like we just dated not long...tho without those lovey dovey times, sweet moments, those u noe fairy tale kinda relationship which may exist once in a blue moon during honeymoon period.
Felt very natural having him in my recent contact list, seeing him on weekends, and just having him in my sight at times makes me feel i have everything i am happy
with...

But of course..on a reality check, he may not be the final guy, but i noe that he will always be my first and special someone that i am glad that i have him, * maybe for now onli..i dunno...lol...

Alot of wants in my life but honestly, i am very much satisfied with what i have now....
My shortcomings, his imperfects...No one is made perfect....We should learn to digest this fact...Truthfully, i'm afraid when time just past so soon that i could hardly grab on to it...

But i just wan u to noe .. Eugene, Thank you for being my BF for close 2 years..

No comments: