Thursday, May 12, 2005

hoMe iS stIll THe beSt ^_^

okie...wait...i update my last day first....
i was very touched u noe...when the kids actually send us off...

the day before we head to the airport, we had dinner at leana's home....leana n louis are siblings while alena , annabel n jerry are bro n sis...

the dinner was really a memorable one...as they are vegetarians...all the food are zai de lah...but beri nice...dey are really gd cooks ;)
hmmm...the stay at their house was wonderful...we felt so welcomed dere...we visited my uncle's internet cafe n learnt alot durin the trip....
i'm wonderin u noe...how can the cars n houses be so cheap thier...2000+ can get a car le...(not beri gd de lah) n u noe, the price of my unit i'm stayin in now can purchase 3 about 4 times 4-room size house dere...god !!!
but the expenses dere really ex lor....the four of us right min expense per meal is at least...at least wor...60 sing dollars....but certain things were juz very cheap...heard tat dey actually earn money frm tourist...so wateva gifts stuffs are quite expensive....
hmmm....i miz dem le....esp louis....he's a cute boy...
very totful, understandin n adorable one....find tat of the five, annabel leana aleana n him gets along wif me better....
louis mummy say he liked me alot...hmmp...didn't realise it until when we bid goodbye to jerry's house when his mummy called n said he cried when i left...fist tym oso ...n he wanted to tok to me....i'm sorta shocked, n delighted on the other hand*noein someone actually can't bear me to leave* tok to him on the line, knew he was still cryin n comforted him...said i'll definitely welcome him when he's here in sept....
jerry is oso an interestin character....likes to tease me tough
annabel...she arh...too hyper active le..likes to suddenly jump n hug me...when i'm off guard...lolx...but she's lovely...
alena...funny gal....can suddenly come to me n climb on my labs de...very cute...but someimes when u wanna carry her...NO waY...hahaz
leana...louis sis...she's less den a year old...but i find her so sweet....think i carried her most of the tym...she let me carry her u noe....i seem like a mummy lo...wahahz
of all i think i missed louis most...the way he actually looked at me wif his eyes...is jux tat diff....look forward to thier visit when we can play their host den ;)

No comments: