Thursday, May 19, 2005

tp oEi! suD sUd oei!

just went for camp today...actually quite fun...but my class yin yang bu xie tiao...lolx..

haven updated my blog quite some tym le...i'm thinkin i'm a little bit crazy le leh...i'm constantly askin myself whether i shd start a new relationship...shd i accept or u noe...wait for someone else hu is my fated one...cannot becos there are suitors den shui bian say ok rite!!but i'm thinkin ...thinkin...i'm gonna find someone hu is suppose to be dere for me n not becos of jus havin a stead...c if hu is sincere enuff...

erm i quite like my seniors...esp tat mei qi...so cute....n tp is really big...i think i'll somehow get lost..met new friends...n i like the tp dance...really i like it...recallin the tym when the guys are supposed to get female partners...jamie n i refuse...bad hor...but i really had fun dancin wif jamie...hahaz...

xm jo n amy in same class...sort of jealous...but afraid dey will sort of neglect xm...i noe dem too well...but nvm we are still quite close...no one can bully my sayang...hmmm..still rmb our bet...hu will go steady first...c if hazel bet is correct or my bet!! lolx..
qian yun in same course as me but diff class...

nadiah called....i dun trust her anymore le...i chose to believe my buddy...i dunno hu is tellin the truth n really...dey misplaced my trust...i mean bossini do really gave me happy moments but the tot of things now...i console myself everything is over....

No comments: