Sunday, May 29, 2005

scH tml...yaWns...

mon class from 9-4... :O
jux now was busy doin my lecture notes stuff...how arh? i still dunno how to use the sch toopid mail acc...so disorganised de...hmmp...jux confirm the "joey" from jorine's mama mouth was me...lol...joyce beri hard to pronounce meh...xm mummy oso calll me wrgly de... :'(

tidied my room...really tidy hor...every sheet of paper all checked...so many jewellery recovered wahahz...n was browsing thru some of my old stuff...came across mr tan's letters...so sweet...innocent den...hmmm...[ he's my pri sch teacher hu sayang me alot] still got the musical violin wif me...

oh....i think i promised my class to go for movie on tues...cannot make it le...daddy's bdae...phew...lucky nv forget...hmmm...mummy n papa still havin cold war...nwm...i can melt de war de...jux hope tat kor kor dun add on "ice" lolx...

n now....the toopid msn cannot use....haiz...was chattin half way..so mei li mao... *shy*
this week classes will be more to studyin le....lets wait n c..

No comments: