Sunday, May 08, 2005

in NeW zealanD(froze) nai nai rui ling ai ni< mu qin jie kuai le>

hmm me now at internet cafe....

so bad sia the weather...i'm wearing so many pieces...looked so bloated...lolx
n i'm peelin becos of the weather..my nose...sobx...peelin...i dun like to put lotion on my face de wat...but mei ban fah..i dun wanna be disfigured lolx..so damn cold n u can c hot air visible wen u breathe...something tat u can nv experiece in singapore lah...

wanted to update my blog de...but found an interestin way...i've been writin bout my experieces on postcards evrday...so when i reach sing...i'll recieve den day by day...COOl??? but today since i got tym at the cafe...hahaz

toked to low just now.....funny sia...alot of things happened...knew tat zie is alright...fang xin le....
n i really wish to attend tpcamp leh....but...the scenery here.....nvm.....i told myself i got 3 years in tp...

ok le...gotta go shoppin liao c if i can update some other day...

---------------------------ConTinuEd-------------------------------------------------------
8.57 new zealand tym

okay...now i'm waitin for my uncle to come n fetch us to his hse to stay....i'm sorta angry cos he said 9 at first de wat...n dunno y he ended up at 10pm...argh....not i bad lah...but at least we are visitors afterall mah...den sumore we waited for him oso...nv go elsewhere...hmmp...
think he'll have to compensate us by makin tml trip a friutfull n eventfull de....or else...the comin new year dun expect me go all the way to jurong to xiang ta bai nian... :p
i naughty hor.... ;p tats joyce...lolx
today sad...recalled unhappy stuff...hiaz...cried...mama too...ren shen jiu shi ru chi...
but somehow mother's day jux bring back the memories of my grandmother...how she dote n pamper me n my bro(although she got zhong nan qing nue lah) but she's really gd to my family..her promise before she left me..when i called back home n my parents tried to hide the truth...when i look into her in the coffin..when i c her diff...when i hid the truth from my bro...when we see her cremated...
till now i'm still puzzled y she did tat??? wat had gave her the courage to jump---15 floor... she promised...i said i'll visit her the nxt day after sch....i said...i was the last who talked to her

maybe...something tat i'll nv noe....things tat left wif her....bu de yi de ku zhong....but nai nai...juz wanna say wo ai ni...

No comments: