Sunday, May 01, 2005

last....i'll be back on the 12th!!

heh guys...dis will b my last entry before i leave later....hmmmz....today did all the last min packin....actually promised to go out de...but eventually didn't

marcus n mandy came my hse earlier...marcus becum so cool le wor....hahaz...n mummy keep on teasin him but in turn kana suan back...lolx

xue mei called asked me go out for dinner...haiyo i hate it sia...den i say dun wan...she hor...haiyo...den i say mummy wanna bring me out for dinner later den she replied---' k lah. later ur mummy say me jiao huai ni!' lolz...

tml fly le....will miz dem lotsa...evryone in my present list...hehez...
today buddy beri cute...saw her flsh...make me wanna laugh when she stressed the 'joyce liang'
i asked her y? she said scared someone duno is she mah....so paiseh....lolx
wanted to see her completed one...waill sign in ard 5 before i leave the hse to see if she's done wif the gallery part...hao qi dai oh...

ok lah...think tat's it for this entry....update it if i have a chance in n.z or have to wait till i come back le....look out for my n.z fotos n updated fun!!!

No comments: