Sunday, July 17, 2005

6_6


find it so coincidental....u can click on it to have a closer look on the contents =)

i find it so real...hehex..the character...ppl hu noe me will noe whether its true...den the trait, the secret...AND!!! best mates---libra and beat avoided---scorpio....i better agree!!!

and worse...look wats' in *this month*
hahaz...wat if it turns out to be real...ermmm....maybe i shd inform my dad about my bill in advance befor he have his shock of his life hahaz....
and its 16th....lolx...mere coincidence perhaps...
i was thinkin of wat i got last year for my birthday present...hmmm...i feel so sad...i actually lost the watch and the bracelette my god mother bought for me on my 15th and 16th birthday...sobx...of all the presents...hers...i still remember i lost the watch during my 0 level chi listening test...and i told myself tats the price i gotta pay for gettin a distinction in chi...sad right...den the bracelace was when i was running after the bus before work...tot i would be late...she sure call me to ask wat i want de....hmmmm....can i say i want those back????*grinx*

hmmm...today is an interestin day...things reminded me of a few tough qns..

-if u have 2 childen...one down wif heart problems and the other is slow in terms of iq becos of birth defects....
one day, the former's condition deteriote, and needs a donar in 72 hrs, the other had an accident and chances of awaking is slim...what will u do???will u allow the heart of the latter to be transferred to the former to save her life and sacrifice the latter using euthanasia?

-if u had an misunderstanding wif ur galfren, u hate her, tries and wanns to forget her
den cames a gal hu luvs u wholeheartedly (yi shi chong dong to be with her )but ur parents discouraged u...
in the mean time...ur former galfren still cares for u and is waitin for u all the while, and u noe u can never forget her and onli luv her...what will u do???

chim qns rite????

uhuh! and today my dad is so high...makin the whole family so happy...
and noe wat...he asked if he looks gd wif a pierce on his ear lobes...

my mum called him lao hero!!!lolx....he even moved my bro abit to piercing...hahaz...
...erm i continue tml...gotta do something else...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: