Thursday, July 21, 2005

i'm gettin the hang of it ... i got lots to say...but...yah...silence says evrything i guess...

i'm so happy today....so... u noe...i'm bein a bad gal...in the mean tym bein an ag=ngel...wowz...cool hor...
and old frens seems to be contacting me...darlin yh cams and visit us today...hilarious..actually my class ends at 6 den goin back wif my frens le...but called jo and guess wat...yh ans..she came tp!!!den gotta make a trip den to the lab to c her...hugged her...missed her...

den wu yuan wu ku dragged for dunno wat bsc interview...i think i was havin fun lor....die...i actually have no interest in it de....but can spend more tym wif the gals...y not?

worn former to sch today...last tym dey say i look like news reporter...now a mistress...dunno wat will come out of their mouth next tym....i luv my class to the bits...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
these are my besties!!!

ok lah...put my former pic for u to c tml...buaiz
tml will be more exciting......
..............................excitment awaits................................

No comments: