Sunday, July 10, 2005

'''

=) life is so......ahem....=)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

its so enthralling...y do animals luv my house so much???a cat almost barged into my hse...n its so amusing....i live on the 11th floor...imagine this stray cat actually took the lift and visit me...0_0...diaonx
den....all went screamin...closed the door...but my marmie scared it shit at the doorstep so asked my papa to bring it down...but...haiz...in the end he didnt manage to catch it!!
n tat naughty boi come my house eat eat eat non stop one...sweets...chocolate...crackers...biscuits....but just like him alot...he's my owaes didi

den aunty jerma and marmie outside chattin mah...so he came and looked through my pictures folders....its really beri shuang to u noe hear the kids say: "jie jie joyce you all very pretty!" hahaz...becos ppl say kids are beri honest de....lol...*tryin to console myself*

den after munching so much junk food....this brat pull me and say wanna go pang sai... -_-...ehh...tell me for wat...i ask him go home but he just walk to the bathroom and pull down his pants...seat dere...ahem....so big ready leh...he dunno how to clean up!!!! omg!! this boi ...but i noe his secret...hahaz...den later still gotta ask yaya come and clean up for him...eeyer...lolx

den went to uncle jeffery hse to help him wif his dloadin of some musics...talked a little bit bout bg relationship and yah...just feel tat tym flies...

had a chat wif daphe jie...asked if i've looked up irvin kor kor le....heard tat he changed alot...beri shuai le...den she asked for sue hui's foto which i think gotta get from roderrick ...den er...toked a little bout ah xiong kor kor...asked him to go get a wife he got a sports car instead...he arh...i waited so long for his wedding dinner le ...think li mei jie jie gonna be ahead of him cos ah ku sorta told marmie tat she introduced his bf to him as soon as he got back from new zealand....

k...i'm goin out....buaiz..

No comments: