Friday, July 15, 2005

its so interesting....gotta remind me i wanna tok bout suicidal luv later...

tml still gotta go sch...not fair...sobx...i say amy dey all nv come den i ask can dun come...chap say will go my hse pull me dere...aiyah...tired sia...but tml dun think will do long...oh yah...candice and chap showed me the animation thingy which scared me outta my wits...at first i was so curious y dey got initial d de thingy den later i found out its a prank wif a monster jumpin out out of no where...n expected...i scream wif the whole lab of ppl lookin at me...hehex..
but really evrytym i go lab do proj sure get disracted de...and seeing my mail full wif irrelavant stuff i sian diao liao...


later went cheryl's bbq...which i promised ,den my buddy...hao tong bu tong shuan zhe zhong shi jian du zi tong..she cnt eat kfc one lor..bu ting hua..den i go myself cos the bsg ppl oso havin their bbq 2 pits away mah..i oso feel like roller bladin mah wif hm mah.....so unlucky...no more rental after 7....argh.. den my darlin hm give me a ring cum purple key chain..so sweet of her.
den after a while feel like goin off...but gotta tell zie...or else angry again...so i aske john di dey all go back first...cos my poor jo dear got curfew...hahaz...den i went back say i wanna go off...wah kaox...scared i provoke him again...and i think i almost did...pa pa!!!

den walked to the bus stop wif him...dunno why all of sudden i think i said the wrg thing again...i really pei fu myself wors...
den i reached home i watch this news bout the 16 year old chap committing suicide for his gf...

wah...he's really so so...true to the gal man...shd feel so blessed to bcum his gf...sumore not bad lookin leh...y huh???
den chat wif hm...we were tokin bout these kinda zhuan yi guy already extinct le wor...den she put her nick as wat( paul c u dere) she really wanna make me laugh sia...so er.....she's owaes so comical de

yah...den my mummy beri cute...she was stealing glances at me in between the show-news...den i reassured her....(marmie...fang xin...i won't jump de lah..) den she got so high and was like! dun say again arh!
pls lor...see she so cute...i got more high...
joyce:marmie...i wont be so stupid to jump de! at most cut my wrist and be drained off blood onli mah..
(den she slap me...lightly lah...wah...i on fire le...she was eating dunno wat..den her hands ...eeee....my face...)

den i shouted:



mARmie!!!u do tat again i jump arh!!!




(wah kaos...as if i hit on her nerves...she smack so hard on my thigh...pain sia...i scream...and laugh oso ...crying tat i wanna jump liao...den i think my neighbour sorta alerted by my u noe....unique voice...my mummy gave me another smack!!!



joyce:MARMIE!!!! pain lah!!!!!!




(kor kor walked out of his room and acted as if he's crying , stood on the chair and like...)hes' so cool today leh...

kor: marmie...bu yao bi wor...den climbed up a chair and sorta wanna jump down from the chair ...



hahaz...hillarious lor...den he got worse treatment by my *inhuman* mummy...lolx..
but really its a sensative issue...this paul hor...really nv think before he act...i mean their's too many ppl ard him to think bout before makin tat decision...afterall..he shd think bout the ppl whom may haf the same feelings he had for her...his family luv for him, his frens, his close mates...maybe he was overcomed by his love for her...but i think tat gal is no way better den him now...shen bu ru shi...haix...prob ban si bu huo le...sad!
but this paul arh...so gd wor...die for her leh...so brave...i mean alot guys will say will die for u...but when u noe...facing crucial circumstances...onli such true luv will overcome the fear for death.....

gao shu wo shen me shi ai...zhen me zhou cai bu hui yi han...kao shu wo shen mei shi ai he bei ai...

No comments: