Monday, July 04, 2005

;)


Posted by Picasa-----------------------3.32p.m------------------------
hahaz...dis is the result of extreme boredom while i was goin thru my econs notes last nite-or u can say dis mornin...
hmmm still after 6 months of break, i still find myself wif the habit of only able to concentrate n study at nite...hahaz...rec tat msg above while i was buryin my head into the books and it actually sent me sketchin stupid things on the note pad...

oh...i met some of my classmates to do the online test this mornin...i actually trudged outta bed wen it was about tym...i actually revised till 2 + 3 ystday... =o
den wen i reach sch i msg dem n realise dey havin breakfast in sch...hahaz...yup den later jianli charmaine n charlene helped me wif my online test which i scored quite well...yay!!! was thinkin tat i wud flung the test w/o dem...hahaz...
den chap asked to do the into to ht's proj...haiya....i no mood wat....cos i haven touched on econ-topic 6, den all of us ended up playin ard...t.c even climbed onto the lab's table and entertained us...after tat climb onto me...hahaz...den slyvia kept on remindin us "heh! rule 2 arh" which was suppose to be [dun get distracted]...chap n me doin on the fnb on the integrated resort...we got the difficult topic lor...as in the wide one...alot of research to be done...hahaz...noe wat!!! s.h wore a dull red sweater today mah...just as coincidentally mr chaplin wore the same colour top...hahaz...den i was like...CHAPLIN....couple wear worz...den he bite me wor...crazy lor...n is really bite lor still got his teeth marks...eee yer...den he said he not gonna wear tat top again ...hahaz...

oh yah...later mummy comin...say wanna spotcheck me !! k lah...i wanna go back to my revision le...;)but actually u noe...wanna go ktv wif marmie later lor...oh yah....kor kor mastered the song le...n even say he wanna teach me to play the guitar...NO WAY!!! i mean its so pain to hold on to the string lor...so i say i sing he play...

k lah...study tym!

---------------------------------8.01p.m----------------
actually not planning to go online le...but hor....when i was about to have my nap, rec a call..."guess who am i??", for goodness lor...it is so lame...my fone appear as jojomomo dear lor...hu else...diaonx...den dey went changin identity...jo, den hm, den xm, den lj....
den the twins say wanna come to my hse to get some cds...so...in the end...nv study....we went online...karaoke...eatin...haiyo.
den the gals beri funny mah...cos when dey sing dey nv sing into the mic den my mummy corrected dem...cannot sing like tat!!! use ur mouth to sing...not ur chin!!!hahaz...cos dey put their mic at their chin dere...den dey listened to me , my marnie, mummy sing....so how issit gals????

ka lah...enuff of the nonsense le...gotta STUDY!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

purchase tramadol order tramadol australia - buy tramadol direct