Sunday, July 03, 2005

ktv

we're havin ktv session at home, regardless of the tests i havin on tues.. =o oops.. oh yah...did i mention my classmates can really sing...and singing in class is so common...u can hear those sweet melody anytime wif them ard...n last fri i think cos no teacher in class mah den i put on my earpiece and was humming away the songs played in my mp3...den hu noes when i look away from my com i see everyone lookin at me...den it was den tat i realised i was singing quite loud"to myself" hahaz...

i could reach the pitch tat mummy cannot reach...hahazz....she jealous when aunty joyce husband say i sang not bad... =P

haiyo...i took too much coffee yesterday---erm shd i be precised--caffeine instead...eee...den i couldnt get into slp leh...den the funny thing was ppl sending me msg late at nite ..or shd i say very early in the morning...jianli, buddy n tan kuku...tat tan kuku arh....4 + wor...crazy boi...n it sorta kept me reminded tat y havent i been able to get into slp....

tml the whole class goin back to sch to do the online test...tricky baddie us worx...grinz...
hahaz...think i didn't mention i accidentally bashed into chap's face at the train station dere ystday....cos he kept sayin lame stuff...den i was like--ka bish n i didnt noe it went right into his face...accidentally de... =E

we're havin chalet next next week!!!yaY!!! hahaz...but i still dunno whether i can make it...

oh yah....wei ling jie jie say she comin back ard christmas....wif trent.... =P i dun care...this time i gonna make him lose me (he's so gd at games)..n we were tokin bout sue hui tat naughty brat...so long nv see dem le...got meet up wif mandy lah...but...it seemed tat after nai nai's death...evryone seemed to be more distant...

okok....gotta go kai jie my darlin lo....hahaz....

No comments: