Friday, January 26, 2007

glads

nice view at vivo roof top...haha...its excellent destination for slacking with lovely peeps..esp when the night falls~luvs~
hehs...my room is in a bloody big mess now!!! * mei lian jian ren*

was rushing my arts appreciation art piece..and i made a mess at the com table, dinning table and my study table...heehees..evil val say look like turtle shell... -_-'''
luckily jos sorta acc me through the nite...haha...joker sia he...but i played cheat...i went to sleep...=X haha and didnt keep my promise to wake up at 7am...bleas....lols
hmmm...irvin kor kor , weiling jie jie and trent came by my shop on thurs nite *smiles*...evil them lor...wells a little disappointed didnt get to go gai gai with them...=( but mummy invited trent and wei ling jie jie over for dinner on Sunday...they dua pai lor..lols
Mr polar called me up tat night...wells...hmmm...ya lor..., but thanks to him...i didnt miss my stop...was darn tired and i met up my parents for supper...~luvs~
arts lesson was fun...and it ended early...malty dada waited for me and i made her wait quite long...haha...she evil de lor...cheeky small gal...her (i no money i dun care, i wear cheap cheap underwear look! ~ its our camp song)den we headed diff ways to meet up our frens...and i got another top...heess...ajisen-ed ...haha....see the amount i eat...i was calling for help lo...den my lovlies surrendered all their water to me...bleas...

wells....got another top for new year HAHs! so one feminine, one young and the next one i'll be lookin for is SHUAI QI one ...lols...i might go to the extend to BIND!! haha...shuai butchy look!!!bleas...
they kept teasing me...and tickling my *sensative spot* makng me laugh like wat lor.. evil gals..
evil val say its turtle!!!! hmmpf!

still luvs and happily signing off!

No comments: