Sunday, January 07, 2007

smiles

hi all! some serious updating k...

hahz..just started work a few days at built the bear...wells...its fun...a place tat i had always wished to work at becos u are mainly dealing with kids and toddlers..
me in red polo uniform -_-'''
and so coincidentally it was clarisse 2nd day when i reported for work...was shocked she became my colleague..and something more suprising...my junior annabelle works there as well...peeps..haha so it wasnt tat bad...i have ppl keeping me company and entertaining me on my first day at work...

i was taught alot of things...i mean for someone who worked 1 or 2 days to start using all those funny machines there...quite cool eh?

i was so afraid of touching the stuffing machine ( it containes polyester that gets the bear stuffed)..well clarisse had me *fluffed* on my first day ...it seemed as tho it snowed too..

haha but i find it amusing cos u really get to bluff kids la and lols...zhen youngsters..

we have a particular session called *heart ceremony* tat every bear builders have to go throught to put a heart inside the bear...so there...*WE* can do wat we wan and ask the customers to entertain us...

they are suppposed to rub the heart in their palms and close their eyes and make a wish...and additinal things we ask them to do...is wat we ourselves ask them to lols...



i'm not tat mean la...i ask kids to jump a few more times and those guys hu make the bears for their gfs to turn a few more rounds, do more stupid things, and of course entertain me...haha...but i really find those guys sweet...even tho they look beng, they come in a few guys( looks more like they are gonna fight) but its so hilarious seeing them select the bears and doll them up so carefully and lovingly....and i realise sometimes guys are more xi xin...they rmb to dress the bears with undergarments which gals usually forgets and dressed their bears with pretty clothes..=)



went to jo's house since aunty rita wans me to be there so eagerly...she damn evil de la... so naughty lor everytime bad mouth bout me lor...see me ready sweet tok to me lor...lols....but i shall forgive her since she treat me nice stuff>>> losl..and jorine was bloody irritating la...i tot michael was at her house and i was prepared to grab my shoes and run..


mummy's performance was excellent...and now she's trying to boost to me tat she got invitation from external parties to invite her to perform at some other places for new year...i was bored la...so i started playing stupid games with sayang..considered a game of dare..


3 messages in total


1) i had a crush on u


2) i hate u


3) i like u


and gosh i so wanna cry...we supposed to choose for each other which contact to send to by telliong the number wat contact...and sayang is trying to aim certain ppl on my list lor...i oso not tat bad...i almost got tat peron's number position...

the message 1 was ok...cos was sent to long xin lols...i told her i'm not les so phew...

message 2 was no good..it got mr low...knew he will call me de lor...and he did immediately but i didnt dare to pick up the call until i sent another msg to clarify....haha!! gai si rite...he was damn shocked upon recieving the msg...lols

3rd message was sent to my cousin...she was angry...i just realised sayang wanted me to send to hu...bloody idiot!! (jorine if u see this...is mr XXX whom we caught xian zhu shou in the pic de rite!) u are so evil.....and i am so sorry tat i miscalculated 6 postions to reach *him*


sch was GREAT! haha...and i was crazy enuff to pamper myself between tutorials break...haha


hees=) i wan do so many things in feb and march...=) and i luv arts appr class!!!! hees...

yup this is prezzie from fishy....she ordered it online...haha...lip balm of funny flavors...wanna try??? MUACKS!!lols

i got sucky workin schedule...i dun wan go back on weekends and i got both weekends!!!! luckily my shift is same as clarisse on thurs =)

No comments: