Tuesday, January 30, 2007

i dunno wat i'm doin!

ya monday is BLACK monday...as expected...something happened again...dun wish to mention...
wells...the person not in sch today...i expected and foresee a serious tok...but hmmm...shall see on weds...
wells...i suddenly feel bad today...but Aiya... i startin to not understand myself either but ya...i dunno....so dun blame me if i tell any *white lies* kies....=( ok blame me for being evil for once..
saw cheryln and her new bf!!! haha told ya guys to bet on cherlyn...lols...hees...bet on me la....bleas =p they're so sweet la...tat gim mo is so funny but very nice to her=)....but cherlyn..if u see this i dun wan u to neglect ur studies ya =)

okies enuff!!!!
fun updates today k!
haha sch was alrite...just a few unhappy stuffs as usual....
heh...no sch food today....an angel got us chicken rice after our class!
supposed to go check out the tickets at esplanade de but baobao msged me...so hees....sorry ceci! i supposed pam will help us check the availability ...luvs her!

hah..the amusing thing....i didnt noe when i sudd got addressed as *dear* le lor....thanks ar...lols...haha...very funny la...-_-''' heees....
* lesson learnt...dun reply too many msges to diff ppl at a time...lols* , it may back fire...LOLS!!!!!!
didnt manage to shop for wat bao bao wanted but we had real fun in the accessories shop....made bao try on funny stuffs...damn cute de lor...hua chi!haha!!!! shi ke ai de lor!
lunched and we tok over alot of things...hees...*updated* and in the mean time it sent me thinkin again....
hmmm suppose to get some of my clothes but the BIG shopping mall just turns me off...sorry bao cannot acc u for long ...bleas...headed back to meet my lovelies to acc them to see ella at tm -_-...wells didnt managed to the queue was fucking long lor...pardon me...hees

so noe wat??? i ended up shoppin...

today's whole day's zhan li ping!!!one set of clothes and shoes...haha..the shoes yet collected =) so happy!
nuttz got this for her mum! and i koped it for fun! so amusing and funny lor...hees been having chocolates whole day!!! in sch and..outside...thanks for the treats!!! oh!! tokin bout tat!!!bao bao got me the headband...bleas...wait disgusting pic ahead!!!!!!!!BEWARE!and i pierce my tongue!!!!!!!
nahs...just jokin...its a sweet!!! look like stud rite!!! haha....

and yum yum is gone!!!!!!!!!! ~saddened~

will be a long day tml...altho class is like 2 freakin hours...but goin to hang out wif my lovlies awhile..

this 2 pic taken during my deployment on thurs...hahs!! the people there damn horny...i meant the carlsberg skytower ppl( must change our status to married to survive)...my side not bad...they very teng me...gotta go do accounts be good gal le!!! tata

No comments: