Saturday, January 06, 2007

i just realised how different ppl can be...
i mean they simply take things so easily and dun seem to care about consequences and regrets.
i was shocked when i hear bout things...and i mean my reaction is really like "oh my god! wat the hell ?", think there's more to come tml....yes we do things crazily but we noe when we HAVE to stop!

late night...had a really long chat with my sayang about things tat happened..and is happening...
guys are sometimes dumb idiot or perhaps just plain slow?? sometimes when we mean no, we meant ask again..
but sometimes when we mean no..we really mean it.
and tat is for them to figure out which is which.

i have regrets and hu doesnt..with everything tat comes into my life now i believe in fate and sincerity...

played a silly game...and as expected...low called me immediately .. think he's really worried and scared...and i was afraid till i kup his call...it was a dumb idea..well still if the person really noes u well he noes the personality and things he or she does so no worries when u joke with them... and i noe he understands me well enuff=)

No comments: