Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i'm so dead

=(

i did some serious reflections....omg!! i really need to wake myself up....i haven really been doin wat i'm supposed to and focus on my priorities all these while...

it's really been like true 2 years tat i have not really studied...and i meant serious revisions..
i've been slacking past ever since like after the o levels..and i admit i didnt even studied real hard for my "o"s...have been trying my luck with myself and trying to pass through with those xiao chong ming...its owaes burning of midnite oil and last min chiong for exams...

i can seriously go burn seeing how the ppl ard me put effort in their work and studies and i'm still happy go lucky getting past daily with nonsense!!!

wells...i gotta pull up my socks and do something...
ok! deal... i am gonna start revision for my exams... at least a topic to be covered everynight...
less outings and entertaiments till everything is over...

JOYCE LIANG!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!

to do list
- research on my artist for presentation
- complete today's acc tutorial
- revise 1 topic for accs
- read through LSO stuffs!

-----------------------until den i make sure no updates--------------------

i give u guys permission to nudge me awake when i get distracted....bleas...
hahs! wells...i was greatly amused with wat h.t said bout wat i did to tat person...haha...AAaaa i didnt realise wor...bleas....* laughing out loud*

No comments: