Friday, January 12, 2007

hmmmm

11th jan 2006
service proficiency test was so screwed but fun! i was lucky to have Mr NEo and Mr Tai as my tester =) lols...but i did stupid mistakes..fell asleep while waiting for my turn den Mr neo came and ji siao me...it was cold ma....den i wore a jacket den he tot wat happen to me...asked me wat i did last night which end up so tired....he hilarious la!

1) for the wine serving thingy...haha Mr tai asked me to serve the red wine...it was fun but i forgot all about the side plate for the CORK! haha...i did notice i need to put the cork on something but i dun see any so i just stretch out my hand and say : " for ur inspection sir!"

LOLs!!! he looked at me with that kinda look....haha...i noe cannot la...so i started looking for side plates...but it became a habit for me liao...when i search for things i will go around calling out "side plate side plate" haha...so embarrasing...
other than that i poured the portion too much...hmmpf....

2) the clearing of table test....it was alright but i was happily clearing those heavy plates and had the sense of achievements upon clearing everything...i realised tat i left 3 forks in the table!!!ARGH!!! so heavy la! den i looked at Mr Neo....realising the mistake...He looked at me...
in the end i just walk away...cos it looks stupid to walk ard round just to collect the forks..i think i had stamps on my eyes la...lols...

the practical test lasted quite late so clarrise and i dun feel like workin le...but too last min ma...so we called adrian to change to 6pm...but later he called back say we no need to rush come le....so fine lor...haha we went shopping at Vivo...
but adrian called me to confirm my my weekend schedule...so since i just opp at the jap shop...i went into BTB..den he damn funny la...dunno how to say....b4 we went off he was like :" dun make it a habit ar!" i was like the!!!! not i dun wan work lor...sound as if i play play...lamo...

i was very glad i found a new friend...i can really click with her...cos we shared alot of similar topics and i nv did noe she was so easy to chat with..i think we can become real good frens...hmmmm....=) it wasnt bad workin at built the bear..at least i get to really noe this course mate of mine whom i nv imagined i would...

we ended up at funny places tat i nv visited often with my cliques...not to mention with a NEW FRIEND...went plaza sing to get this special present for her dad's bdae....its sweet aint it>???

daddy's love is nv closed...it operates 24 hr a day...i luv the part that it repairs hurt feelings and mend broken hearts...AwwWW!and i took this off a person's bag...hees...
noe wat!!! we went daiso and got a few kawaii bowls....haha...imagine i cant picture myself happily choosing BOWLS at daiso lor...but gotta accept the fact tat we did had a whale of time there
i bought those jap kinda bowls just t make chawamushi!!! haha....damn nice lor...hees....becos i make de...lols!! haha..i sud became so enthu in makin something for my family to eat lols!!!haha i noe kor loves my food!!!!!!!!! hees!!!!!
next where we went??? CARREFOUR!!!!!the stupid gal keep grabing stupid things and put it in the basket...and she gets amused with everything la....i just cant imagine her face + cooking.... u cant picture it too rite?duh duh duh!! tat face!!! haha...so like da xiao jie kind....haha....and we 2 look so funny...she look so cheenafied korean....wells....i noe wat u all gotta comment of me la...but its my blog leh!!! haha....i dun wanna say leh! bleas!
i was pretty much amused with the eggplant and brinjor( i dunno how to spell la!) lols! but its so funny!!! haha clarise purposely dun let me take her face lorso it turned out like tat...haha.....but i think a face is better so>>hee!!! nice purples!!


12th Jan 2006

sch was nonsense cos i went to sch for 1 and a half hours to draw rubbish haha!!! den went find bao...ya stupid jenson workaholic was late again...

met for ktv!!! fun sia...really really fun...hmmmm but funny...under those circumstances i am supposed to be angry...but i'm not and feels alright...and he is abit funny today or issit me???lols...nvm i just had fun!!!

No comments: