Thursday, January 11, 2007

soon

=)

Proficiency 8am tml!! haha.... sense the tense and fun!!! think we will have whole loads of fun! think Mr neo and Mr Tai will be more lenient...oops!!! Ms daga's look can just make me forget everything haha...
i think i seriously flung my interview for MICE...haha...cos he asked me 2 qns...i ans 2 lines and i forgot wat was the qns le...lols...
stoned this and last evening lolls…damn funny la! Maybe I was just abit tired…

YTD supposed to get a drink to wake me up a little…lolls…the choice of HOOCH made me more STONED…. was sleeping through some parts of the movie- Death Note 2… but ok la at least I understood some parts I didn’t the previous time… oh this pic is just for the necklace..
=) smiles...nice not???
hint liao ar! i wan this for valentine's too!!! lols!..today's fieldtrip to sentosa hotel was ahems....made a wasted trip...nvm at least we had fun! mr kok was so nice to let us camwhore in his tutorial la...and i almost asked him my famous qns! lols....tat guys can nv ans right into our face haha....wells...i'll ask him next time!
i like this pic cos the light makes me BIGHT lols!
wells...last but not least..and dumb dumb is indeed dumb...wells regrets for him...nites ciaos!

No comments: