Tuesday, January 09, 2007

missed!

smile SMIle SMILES!!!!

yup! like wat i mentioned! becos of tat particular suprise hees..it livened up my entire day ytd..haha!! was abit down..little affected by tat matter of fact...but i got cheered up in the end...( and i really was!) =) maybe becos i got reliant on tat particular routine and i gotta admit he really did affect my mood...

had a hearty tok...sometimes chats really works! n i really love to noe more bout everyone of u..and i realise to understand myself more...
sch was awesome with great company at sch...got caught nimbling food in lecture and Mr nair was kind enuff to volunteer myself for the open house event...-_-'' OPERA class was whole lot of fun!!! y???
tat particular module OPERA is not thos opera classes u think it is...its actually a programme tat the hospitality industry used to register reservations...so we were told to fill in some particulars of ppl and ended up the majority of us filled in our *darlings* name...so fun! malty dar was so naive enuff to even put the real cellophone no of Mr Pan on it la...and the system is connected as like everyone can view the details...hahas... i was sneaking food in lectures!! and got caught! haha!!! fishy brought choc bears to feed me haha!!!i didnt noe fish eats biscuits to...hmmm i shall try it on mine later haha

busED out of the island was so entertaining with songs laughters and actions...weijie and samual were so entertaining...we became the public nuisance! but hu cares...as long as we had fun..
ended class pretty early so we slacked at Viv0's coffee bean....reflected alot and alot....and i gradually realise how fragile a person can be...

they understood me so well...yes..i admit i am a person hu luvs to enjoy company and once i commit...trust me i will put in my whole heart...friends are nevertheless the most importenat ppl in my life and i will never forgo tat kinda friendship to trade in for anything else...
i felt guilty and depised my thinkings at tat moments...i nv realised how lucky i was...

i complained my mum for being so naggy and over concerned...blamed my brother and getting into fights and arguments with...hated when my dady asked too much bout myself...
but upon serious thinking...i wan my mummy to be nagging at me ( its becos she loved me and she bothered to! ), i wan fights and arguments with tat brat! ( cos it shows my existance is acknowledged and i am being part of his life), i wan my dad to be nosy bout my personal life ( becos he is concern and wans to noe wat i am doing all the while...i have a loving family as compared to many out there?? how many of u have parents hu watch tv programmes with ur parents and end up hitting each other in laughter when there is a funny scene?? how many of u have a brother hu strums the guitar and guide her sis to sing with him?? how many of u have a family tat really put in effort to be part of their smile?? but I HAVE!

we are owaes pessimistic bout everything tat doesnt happen the way we wan...but we never really gave a second thot of wat is the effort and consideration before the things that were done...
i have ppl whom i can turn to anytime...frens hu are owaes by my side observaing and making sure i am happy and loved...opening up their arms gettin ready when i need to find a shelter to hide in, lending their ahoulder and ears for me to confide in...when i feel alone they can be there right away by myside to make me laugh...and i believe u are one of them right=) of not u better learn to be lols!! wat more can i ask for?

was shocked to find out a few silent readers who frequent my entries very often..they are owaes updated with my life even tho we do not meet tat often...i'm glad..and is really happy...

well...tat session with my dearest classmates enlightened my thot to be more understanding and optimistic bout life...we tend to judge ppl by their looks and i do too! but i will try to know the ppl ard by the heart...cos i noe dere's owaes an angel in it..and we shd befriend tat person and give them chances and not by accepting comments made by ppl...

ok...emo la...ya la ya la!!!
time for some gags wan?? i fell down at coffee bean ytd lor....=( so embarrassing!!!! cos i wanted to get some cold water as the drink gives me the idea tat i will get diabeties if i finish it...and i kneeled down as i slipped on the ledge!so dui lian...orh!! and pain de lor!and they suddenly mention the top 5 popular loud gals in lecture la! stupid ppl! was so shocked tat urs truly got selected!!DUMB DUMB!!!
cecilia secured the 1st position!!! haha!!! and next runner up was sheryl!! and god noes i am the 3rd!
i gotta clarify i am not noisy in lectures de lor...hmmpf! nv lor...evil ppl!!! -_-''' just bit er...volunteery in conversations???haha

watched some maternity pregnancy documentary last night...ehew! so kong bu!!! but its so interesting.... how a life grows in a person...how i wish technology can help with the process in future to assist wei da de mummy's to give birth without pain...haha cos i wan to have kids in future...maybe can ask my hubby to give birth den..=p

got interuptted by joel's call..oh is not u joel Tan...haha...
i tot was huimin or daddy who called den i relised its not....cos was private no... i seriously can faint tokin to him...*well if u are reading this...yup! i advice u not to call again!*
i dun any sadness in the conversation but on the other hand i sensed the cheekiness in ur words...pls dun use names on me as u wished...cos i seriously feel disgusted =p...i am really trying to be nice to everyone but the way u view on a relationship really made me despised u!cos u never did respect one in the first place..hmmpf! but i think i was nice enuff to entertain tat character for 20 mins...whoo! impressed ya??? i am learning patience lols!!!

whoozz! i will add on some pics when i get home ya??? haha...catching deathnote AGAIn! wells...i forgotten i promised so =) i need some fun activities!!!! ar!!! gai gais anyone!

do u noe u upset me unknowingly?! maybe i'll get used to it! hees!!!! ciaos!

No comments: