Thursday, July 26, 2007

appreciates~

down with flu again and slight fever which i suppose it will go away after my sleep..how bad...and mummy is bullying me la...sobx....ask me not to chuan raun to her since she got performance ard the corner...hai shi papa hao...he made me take the pills..
*drowsy effect aftermath...rested half an hour and back on destination project...* tired
presentation wasnt good today...really hmmm...shant comment on it...but i'm sure we'll do lots better for our biz.etre and destination proj..
Wells pain in the eyes....haha u can skip this entry tho =)i hate formal wears cos its so troublesome...but for today...its really casual formal...i wore a spagh inside regardless of the dressing code since we doin a roleplay aftermath...i tot of wat happened in year one when my tutor called me to a side after chap they all left and commented my dressing was too revealing =_=''' like wat?! haha....
oh ceci was fotowhoring oso....so yup! i suppose she dun mind her pic up too!

she likes to act SHUAI and cute!

today is dunno wat healthy promotion week...hees....TP was packed with human beings and lotsa pushcarts....free apples low fat ice cream breads...ya...and there's a campaign on anti smoking...students can trade in o9ne cigarette stick to get a stick of polo mint sweet...hahas...i find that real interesting...

alrite frens....dun smoke le ok =)

Adrian called i tot it had to do with the scheduling..but lols...he's so entertaining la...i'm working with him this Fri...hmmm i think i'll miss this crancky manager of mine after that...

and wells...haha...sorry he made u embarrassed i suppose but thanks...=)

chat with laojiahuo...lols...very gan dong with the things he said too... Awww...haha...its really nice to really have ppl out there whom u noe that u are a person tat is important to dem...haha...and really entertained me today...

was tidying up my desktop...and guess wat?? haha i managed to retrieve my long lost *paint programme*and come across some interesting files lols... haha...gtg ticketing tml...and yup i bad shopping needed not for me but for my sweet ones...

*haha! ya la! was refering to u! clever boi! lols yi dian jiu tong! whees~

No comments: