Tuesday, July 24, 2007

time check...

i'm trying to stay focus for my researches but i simply couldnt...=Z

Garry called to ask me to help out at nite but i simply couldnt ...my body aint listening to me...i need to finish my researches books and ya my room...whahaha..
i just couldnt stay focus in every single thing i do...hmmm...

i haven finish my part on French and i am so sure that Bich is goin to send me snoring off tml...i dun like French lessons...sobx..(i am not scolding bitch...her name is just Bich) lols

i was so distracted until i decided to go down to ntuc to do some destressing shopping...haha...i got 2 bags of junk food and ya...mummy was pretty shocked..and i chucked them all into the cabinet...

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANIE SWEETS!!! >,<
dun u think time pass very fast?? in a blind of an eye its like another half a year gone...i'm not very excited over turning 19 soon...it gives me erm so called pressure to be more mature and manage my responsibilities well...

yeah and i looked through my August entry for the last 2 years...lols....classic...
gtg!

No comments: