Friday, July 06, 2007

very very upset

i need my laughter dosage back badly..the ponders and wonders aint doing much help and kept me in search of wat are the things that are going through their minds...
i tot it wont affect much but randomly when my mind aint functioning...random inflow of tots sent me wondering the reasons and the likely possibilities..
its very xin ku..really xin ku to have an enormous stone pressing on u..it makes one breathless...i tot i tot too much...but when my customer reminded me tat i missed his daughter's *heart ceremony* i realised i need to get things done...

the conversation was not able to clear doubts , we just need to sit down and talk...we are not bout grades but the honesty, truthfulness, trust and the willingness to open up..do u get wat i mean?
its upsetting....really...but thanks for calling cos the talk and the cry made me feel alot better...

the train back made things worse...a stupid guy was bloody hell videoing or taking pics of me ...**** its not funny ...and that idiot practically just held his phone up and obviously letting me noe what he was trying to do..i was so fumed and wasnt in the right mood so i left my seat and walking to the glass panel near the door...and that ass ****er left his and wanted to alight and the next thing i noe...he changed his mind and walked to my side and stand next to me expecting me to alight with him the same stop later...its scary lor!! but i stared at him when the door opened..so he really alighted and wad pissed me off was his hesistance to alight...

----------------------
wadeva with all tat...but actually today was very very nice...lunch company at top table was great...BimBim gave me a lift to work and colleagues were hella fun...Garry treated doughnuts wor...so nice to QUEUE for us!! and ya the bullies bullied me...and they find it fun =_=''' Meilie's dear keep ticking me on my neck la...DISRUPT MY WORK ORDER AT WORK!bleas.. and tat Mr tan keeps standing like a ghost beside me and gets high to see me shocked...
ok...now i realised i lost my bet with adrian...cos i nv tot he was telling the truth...wateva..
wells if i hadnt mentioned..there's a bearbuilders cub condo colouring contest..and i started 12am last nite and was knocked off at 2am..was doing the painting and touch up on shopfloor lor...and Janice came (general manager) ...haha....i tot i was dead but she asked me to continue with my work..hah...
our master pieces....
guessed which is mine?
this is ur's truly's
excited for tml's meetin even tho its 8.30 in the morning and i have to wake up like 6am !!??? but i wanna say out loud !! tat BABW (vivo) is one of the places that can find my laughters and joy...
Thursday-LAdies Nite =), 8 of us made it =)
ok our ktv on Thurs nite...pretti shot by me...will update on it when i'm free...and free from thos doubts too...
sometimes i felt i need someone to tok to but its just...haiz...i dunno how to say...it just seem to be no one...

No comments: