Saturday, July 21, 2007

loves~

i like the decor!
haha....something cute eh?? so ke ai seeing them design the displays...=)*caught off gaurd! *yeeling & fatin=)
wanted to slack whole day tml...nan de off...hais...something crop up at work...hmmm...if really cannot den gotta help out at nite le...hmmmm...=Z

awWWww...i got lotsa chocolates!! mummy was nagging how come i piled up the table with so much sweet stuffs...i replied cos i am sweet...haha...THANKS for those sweet stuff loves=)
oh!!! thankx for surprising me with visit at work ok...tats so lovely...esp when u guys are sick...=Z and make the effort to come all the way down...>.< *touched..

hmmm....u noe wat....i am so happy tat my diff gangs get along very well!!! haha...sometimes too well too..
=_=...

when my dada meets my sayang~
when nuttz meet MOk~
-_-''' wateva... sudd got a msg from dada at work say ran into my sayang and say she's adorable ...wth..
den reach home mok texted me and suan me...thanks to nuttz la...ZHU PENG GOU YOU! hmmpf..*whines
hmmm...tml is not yet confirmed...but yeah...love to catch up with my lovely ppl....OH!

KAH WOON!!!! SHEN RE KUAI LE!!! i promise u i will practice my songs well for the ktv day ok!!
and!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY JENNY!!!*hazel's mum..=)
ps: get well soon ok...dun make me dan xin...
picsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hmm i realise i dun fotowhore tat much le...y ar??

sayang and i after swimme & the bully! *hmmpf!

No comments: