Wednesday, July 25, 2007

lameness

i'm tickled by the fact how guys look into some issues..
was laughing when the LMPs had a conversation!!! ARGH!!!!!! maybe there should one day satnd in the shoes of the women and understand their point of view...if not they're really beyond help le...*ya!!...i tokin bout u la...lols...haha
oh we are chilling out soon SOon SOON!

mummy woke me up early in the morning for nothing...and pulled my blanket away *sobx...she's so cute today...and DAMN noisy la! kns....
cabbed to sch again cos i couldnt find my card holder ...i tot i lost it like AGAIN! =_='''
my eye hurt badly...but yeah...was of help...HAHA...evil joyce did naughty thing today...

was rushing through my French ppt until the idiotic machine shut on me! darn...den headed to meet nuttz and sayang for my TRANSFORMER!!! yeah...finally...after so long ya...

met dada on the bus...awww....so nice la... i got the ecotourism book!!! got nagged by mummy for not goin for the competition and kor kor was nagging too for me not attending my keyboard class this 2 weeks!! haha...wateva... i am so gonna drop by dada's place to see the new family member after submissions are settled!

oh.....movies ktv celebrations and exams ..soon!!whee!!!

i wan ALONE, RUSH HOUR 3, BLACK SHEEP, UNDERDOG and EVAN ALMIGHTY!!! whees!

No comments: