Wednesday, July 18, 2007

=)

was trying to convince mok on the call that i was alright...and i ended up saying i am cosmetic instead of optimistic...lols
it has been projects and work these few days and i suppose it will take up another couple of days too...
missed my hangouts...but i dun deny my grp mtes are ones tat kept me goin...bleas...

couldnt imagine its benn another end of the month le...and the bdae's season is here!!! AWww missed the few choc cakes we had in a month...enuff to store up few kg of fats in us...Aug all the way to Dec...
and Sayang's mummy's bdae invitation dinner at the club!!! awWww...hmmmm.....can i skip this whole week out????
Die Hard was nice =) really not bad....but i still wan my transformer....AwwwW the trip all the way to Jurong is hypnotisiing me to slp..

No comments: