Friday, July 13, 2007

traLALa!

i am pretty much amused with human BEANs~ lols...

they can make ppl so much HAppY wif little things or words and on the other hand can make one DePRessEd and upset wif just a word or 2!

awfully upset wif my ticketing test...nv once in my life i felt so helpless....but lunch wif my grpmates were awesome...i still believe tat as long as i trust, we will nv fail the smile=)
proj discussion was gettin on pretty steadily....CHOoCHOo!!!! and yeah i admit we do get off tracks at diff point of time when *gays and*les topics comes in...WAhaha...

today is just so suay-ed and random...movie turned out to be kbox session when few sotongs ended up waiting at the WRONG destination!
fun and yeah!!! truly made a new fren...hu said joyce is intimidating and hard to get along...get the facts rite...haHAHAha...noe u guys love me eh???

Met up Mr Elmo for dinner later at fish and co...and Awwww =_='' the pics...oh my fone killed itself again...so i was nice enough to change the disfigured face...lols...
i wan my transformer!!!! i am so not fated with it!!! sobx!

u noe day is tml??? its FRIDAY!! shalalalalala!!!! i love fridays....altho i dreaded the lecture...u see...fri i get to see ppl i love!!! <3

and today.........dada randomly told me i'm missed....=) happy...
mok's sweet tok worked a tinny bit ..WHAHA....
even the tight mouth-fish hinted...Yays...u noe how much i missed them???

i'm so much being distracted~ AWwwwwwwww hees....
ok i have class and work tml mind me!!! =X

No comments: