Saturday, July 07, 2007

thurs fri & sat

ok ok...sorry ok....make so many of u guys so dan xin...
but really ma...i am really upset upon thinkin of these kinda sensative issues..i wouldnt give a damn or gets aggitated over people i dun care..so basically it just showed they do mean alot to me at this point of time in my lifejourney..
update from thurs to sat =)

SATURDAY 070707
couldnt get into sleep last nite...and was tossing in bed and the next thing i knew was its time to set off for meetin with the HARBOR bearbuilders..i love today's weather..LOVE! haven woke up so early in the morning for quite some time...and the air just makes me feel much jolly=)
I was the FIRST to reach...=_=''' all the lazy bumps came late...and Garry called...but he sounded so sleepy like he just climbed out of bed...
Den i was reading through my stuffs...and the next thing i noe...Mr tan is standing silently beside me =_='' earliy in the morning he tried to scare the wits outta me...its Cold u noe...and the gust of cold air...ehew!
told you i was bored and i climbed onto the counter and photowhore...haha....the others went to get our breakfast!!! Our lovely manager treat us breakfast for getting us outta bed so early on a saturday morning...
Big breakfast wif green tea...Awww wat a nice way to start my day...lols....can we have more of such meetings??? its fun...more to come...dinners, chalets...the shopfloor became our dining arena...=) hotcakes bigbreakfasts milo orange juices...THANK U GODFATHER!!!!can u see the ANIMATED displays of the work of our team??? whooz!i love it! esp the spidey one!!!
We are the elites and the best!!!haha...this is my blog wor...i wan to write wat oso can...so dun comment haha...
ok!!! PHOTOWHORE time with the best of the BESTs!
melie, fatin, izyan,jenjenme and the sisters! whoo!hot wor!i like this shoot! OUR MOTTO!
THESE bearbuilders are special, together WE brought US to life
we strive, we have fun and we spread our laughters
best frens are FURever and we promise right now...to make my VIVO BABW our no 1 home!
hees my individual shots wif the candies...=)

jenjen, my greatest gay love <3

aisha! the horny gal...hees

melie! *hugs~

Oh! steal smooches from me! Fatin....=) i love her heart ceremony!!! thumbs up!and toes too!!hahaIzyan!!! the horny one in dressed decent...she taught me the meaning to devil in disguise..hahame & pearlyn....chatter box...whahaof course we have our best seller NURA!!!!=)

and and....god daddy!!! our PAPA bear!!!mummy bear yee ling!`

uncle tan go toilet lor....nvm tml i go take a sot with him...den it will be a complete family!!!Wahaha....

GAMBATTE!!!! we will make our team the best of the bests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the bear builders...hmm headed bck home after work...didnt want to stay amidst in the crowd this very day...i wan the tranquility and silence for myself today...marmie jessie was rather er...dunno how to say over the fone...sorry tankuku..=_=''' and Mr elmo...i just wan to rot at hoem tonight =)

alrite...

FRIDAY! 060707

top table dinng wif my gang!!! AWWWwww...Bim gang...
my little gal...and the open concept kitchen tat i love!

the pic effects not good....but ya..my Asian singaporean set was good one....hees...when it comes to u noe...talks about group thingy...i think i was abit too aggitated...hais....the lamps are cute la...haha...=)

THURSDAY 050707
meet up with my gang! fish and co-ed and ktv-ed tat's marina toilet hahahahaour drinks...i'm the naughty one hu asked for the rum!!! cos my hubby- jack loves it...haha
*jumps..i had fun...u noe the best part of the day is owaes the trip on the bus when we do stupid things...i think we should try takin the bus to the terminal which i dunno which part of singapore would we end up at but ya...tat''s the time that we enjoyed ourselves to the fullest! thankx gals!!!
ok...tat's all...and extra visual for u of an OPENED piano...haha

No comments: