Monday, July 09, 2007

his msg..life journey

tsuyo's message~

Now, we live in a twisted age.
Even love is difficult.

Before stepping on this stage,
I was deceived many times,
wounded many times,
bad-mouthed many times.
Really, to the point that everyone cannot imagine.

Since I turned 18,
for about 5 years,
I was always thinking: I just want to die.
I really thought so.
But I couldn't die.
This state repeated itself.
Though I was terrified of love,
in the end, I was saved by the love of those around me.

If I had died,
I wouldn't be standing here today.
I couldn't have met everyone.
Even though I no longer have thoughts of dying,
humans truly have times when they want to die.
Though you don't know when these times will arrive.

Though I continued to be wounded and bad-mouthed,
because you came to the water tank for me,
I can create a place where ENDLICHERI believes in love.

Don't give up.
Believe in love.
In this twisted age,
we need to truly feel love and truly love.

The love we offer, though it seems to disappear from our bodies,
it will come back.
I've been there.

Don't be afraid.
Love those around you with courage.
Those whom we love,
those who love us.
those we can no longer greet.
Affection can also be conveyed through the sky.

Everyday,
I like to gaze at the sky in the morning,
and silently recite,
I'll live in vigor.
Then, in front of the dressing room,
recite in silence,
I'll truly convey my love and regard for everyone.
This is a twisted age.
An age where even love has become complicated.
Therefore we must genuinely reflect,
and face the meaning of love.

My words are not everything there is.
I'm not a god.
I don't dream to change anything.
However, if I can make everyone reexamine love,
even just 1mm,
if everyone's love can head in a better direction,
then perhaps together we can invoke something.

Therefore, please don't give up.
Our hearts come from one universe.
Truly believe in love.
Truly love. Convey your regards.


TAT's motivating and depressing too...so it sends us wondering how much we mean to the people around us..and do little things to appraise our self worth..
i reliesed i am very BLUR! zhen me ban!! Thankx jen jen for covering 1 hr for me to rush to work tml!! hugs..but i still dun love u cos u go gai gai on Sun wif Zoe annd leave me alone!!!

No comments: