Tuesday, February 17, 2009

counting down to Feb 18th


I'm so excited....Yeah becos its the 18th =)


Wells not becos of monthsary or wateva...its just plainly becos i'm going to do my Uni Application... it means a nearer step to being back to school * rejoice.

waited for the 18th and of cos anticipated for the 21st when all my peers are so enthusiastic...Feb's gonna be just short and sweet and ending well tho..

really not looking forward to anything much...was pondering and telling myself, i can do things all by myself, i can get wateva i wan myself, i can be just happy being independent and definitely with the frens ard me i can get used to the not used to...

Rebecca's Birthday with my Bosses and Colleagues
Annual D&D shotsThe best HUSKY committee members

Me and the ideal bachelor in disguise...lol

eeee...i see le my hair stand...lol

No comments: