Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...Altho, i'm a little bit late here...


Wish all couples are happily showering their love to their partner..
Wanna noe how i spent my Valentine Day 2009? A great Hoo-Haa..
I slept through the afternoon =S -(for those who are unaware, Bf's overseas in Taiwan this year)
Flowers came in early this year, not as a suprise but more of a =_='' ..Dear, you could really do better...=X
Do you even noe which is from u?maybe yes, maybe no...i would very much appreciate it if you sincerely go the extra mile to do things urself...what happens when u include a thrid party in ur plan????Wells....it goes to ,
To: Joyce
From: *UR FREN's Name
Not very ideal esp when the delivery person comes by early and drops the bouquet in my house with a throw through my window and no acknowledgement or call u see....=_='''
AND! words so sweet but from ur fren and signed off by him (even if he tries using similar grammatical mistakes u always make)
Hais...stilll...Thanks Boy...even though u did a mess out of it, i know u tried to make me smile...At least u did something to make it up for not being present to spend the day with me...Do feel a little not here and there today but glad its a rest day on Sat...
Yup this is the bouquet your best fren chose and sent it to my place...I like it...Thanks for this surprise =)
V-day was spent with my decade love- We had Swensens ice-cream cake!It makes me Happy...Today's movie is so er...saddening, discouraging and so not suitable for this day...Makes me cry....
YTD was my Annual D&D....I was so so SO NERVOUS for my song that i literally forgotten my lyrics on my second sentence and screwed up the sequence of the other lyrics before the song ends....
I got really High and tot of Clubbing aftermath but i just decided to be good and be home on V-Day...Just for you my dear...I missed u...Thanks for the msg at the first minute of 14-02-09.

Details of Annual D&D to be revealed next post...

P.S: I have really HOT Colleagues....The MC is WOW!!!!! and all of my colleagues are so sporting!!!!

No comments: