Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i wish time could stop

I'm just so tired all of the sudden..feel like taking a break off everything...
Y is the seconds hand tickling away so quickly and never taking a break?

often when i am alone, i feel that time passes too slowly..when i'm with company i do feel lerthagic and in need of breather..Life is certainly contradicting to the fullest.

Just sent my dear sayang off this morning..literally forced myself out of the bed at 5.30 am when the moon is still not home yet =_='''
Had a rushed breakfast but it was of most enjoyable..I realise that with them i can truly be myself=) Even if i feel like shitting, i will just say right to thier face =D and they will patiently wait for me to finish business..*hees...

Gonna wait another half a year before we meet..till then most of us will be officially 21...How time pass when i am still uncertain of my future..

I'm not at the best of my mood tho..i just feel like crying...just plain letting go of myself...for no reason...i'm really okay tho...nothing happened...
i just realise ping guo and i wearing couple ring....TA AN LIAN WO! lol

Tats Apple's 19th birthday gift from me, Amy and YY =)mummy got me mini oranges =) Loves<3

actually i'm quite stressed~

No comments: