Thursday, February 05, 2009

my RELATIONSHIP

Boy's flying over to Taiwan in a couple of hours..
I didnt send him off, cos i think he didnt want me too..

I'm still broading over things between us...try to be abit more accommodating before his trip...Things haven been very smooth lately..But wells..I told myself , its gonna be easy.. ...

There's things that he like to do, there's his thinking that he insists to hold on, there's just quite alot of difference in our thinking as well..

There's also things i wan that he will nv agree upon, sometimes lets not talk about just love..when we are intending to look into future its more to how much you are willing to give in the relationship...I dun think he will ever be the model that i always wanted my other half to be and i will not be the kinda gal that will suit to his attitude...

*Do you noe that its my first relationship, as much as i define as a true relationship
You're the first. The one that i wish will be the last, and i nv really wanted to let go...but i sense the feeling of uncertainty now...

Argh!!!!!!i hate Feb but thanks to the lined up outings and activity, i hope this year's Feb will turn out as good with friends, colleagues and favourites. =)

------------------------------------------------------------

took annual leave today and thanks i was badly upset last night since after work...
Felt nausea and became sorta a spoiler at darling Hazel's place when i forced myself to trhow up just to feel better...
Was suppose to go to his house to Bai Nian with his mum but the upset haven really go away...And bonus...Menses came to visit...so it was stomach aching and adomen cramp..Thanks man...

He came by late afternoon and we went for some light dinner...and he came home and sleep till its time to go to his sis place...

Yup...tats all for my DAY OFF...i just feel that he really have things that he doesnt wish to share with me, i know he has things which bothers him but maybe i am not at that status to share yet...

i know u will not see this until you're back, or that u wont be bothered to look back at my entries when u are back..
Bon Voyage Dear! I just thought maybe this one month can really make us think through, I really hope u could bring back the love that we had for each other when we dated initially...
Have fun..

No comments: