Sunday, February 08, 2009

i spent and going to spend

HELP: Anyone knows of any website that can download KTV version of chinese songs? I need it desperately by tml for my D&D singing comp the coming week =(

Wells.. things have been good....
Fri was meet up at Sheryl's chalet...unfortunately i lost in black jack with the LMPs- Its the norm every new year tho....had some speedy catching ups and yeah i did enjoy myself..pictures will be up as soon as i got hold of them=)
ITS GREEN!!!ITS DAMN SHORT!!!AND the BOOTS is so tall...wells...i had to choose that becos i had to be in the team's theme...u'll get to know after my dnd tho
Sat was rushed.. Due to late night sleep last night, woke up late and met Dawn only in the afternoon.. We got our outfit and i rented mine unwillingly at 50 buks =_=''' u could gauge how reluctant i was when i didnt even take a pic of it...

searched high and low for the KTV verison of Rainie's , Yang Chengling's 庆祝...but to no avail...they* wanted me to sing that song...argh...i cant even find it =( hais...

to cheer things up, i got myself a cute sleeveless dress for my song that i dun look fat in...hahahahahhahahahhahahha.....
Had my favorite drink and crepe form rockery and down to JooChiat again to pray...

Shopped a little and din-ed with mummy and family and i am very happy today...even tho i spent quite abit but i really enjoyed myself...=)

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i decide to get a present for myself...er for being er??? a nice daughter, a nice sister, a nice fren, a nice gf???
hees........I WAN IT!!!!!!!!!its a want....bleas.....okays i gotta go....have to wake up early tml for KTV with my dearest =)

No comments: