Sunday, February 15, 2009

Husky Annual D&D 2009!

It was fun! Exciting, Embarrassing, Horny, Corny, Censored and AWESOME


My evil senior won the best dress for the Dinner =) so retro yeah?
Before changing to the horrendous outfit in the Day Room..I had my temp curls and pretty eye make-up...=DI won the Guess the Baby game!!!!! Everyone kept guessing i'm the third baby!!!! Come'on, not all big eyes is me ...hahahhaah...So i WOn.....=DBaby Resty, Baby Grace (i wrote siew peng), Baby Rodante, Baby William Chew, Baby George, Baby Gwen, baby Karl Heinz. =)Rendezvous High tea for 2 =)

This was my green fugly dress...i totally sucks in green =(Me and Ping Guo in the Ladies =)Me, Boss, and Fiona Da Jie
Bosses rode in the ballroom with these oldies...can u imagine how cool????????!!!!!!!
My Singing competition totally screwed up!!!! I forgotten my lyrics for the second verse of the song! lol...and i went mumbling away thinking will they actually stop the music and let me restart again...
But i think forgetting my lyrics is my forte...ANd i managed to smokescreen through!!!!!! lol
BUt for the second last verse of the song, i sang wrongly AGAIN....but i think NO ONE realsied for that....
It was so Funny.... Ian made Wei Wei take off the flowers from the hotel display and went on stage for me..so there was actually interaction with the audience and to me, i felt it was already a gone case, so i enjoyed myself and had fun on stage...

This time its like Singapore Idol Style...Judges give their opinions...so i was a little shakened...The Judges said i sang better than my semi finals..hahahhaha...so hilarious (u noe y? cos there is no original MTV screening for our event) Also, 2 judges are Ang Mos and 1 indian..they didnt noe i used alien languages when i forgotten my language, onli my boss and the other Chines judges were aware...hahahah...

ANd Thank you for all my supporters who voted for me!!!!!!!!!!I STill got a 2nd Runner Up!!!!!oh my!!!!!!!!hahhahhhahahah...Mummy is the happiest...cos its NTUC vouchers again....She was smilling from eye to eye...hahah....
Everyone made the effort to dress very well that day...they just looked so gorgeous!!!!And in additiona, i won a MINI U ZAP for my lucky draw- 16th Prize...just in need for my dinosaur LIMBS....so happy =)

More pictures for individual shots to be posted when i am free...hees...as shown below is the HOT MC for the Event..

Did i say we were all so amazed with the carabets Singapore version....they are so dirty minded...the Ah Gua / Ba Pok was so entertaining...He's cute la...and so horny....

He was using all those censored terms...and says that woman has 5 important parts..

*WARNING-children under 18 shd close this window immediately

Woman's important 5 to MEN

  1. Showroom- Which is the impression to the ppl- FACE
  2. Playroom- Mens playroom as qouted by him...- THE BREASTS
  3. MEN"S ROOM- Siao leh him...its down the chest from the chest uniquely designed for men- LADIE'S PIVATE PART
  4. EXIT ROOM- its getting more and more embarrassed becos everyone is sitting in a mixture of guys and gals...so awkward when he went in deep- ASS HOLE ( he was saying its not safe and dun do it too often..and making us all laughed)
  5. KARAOKE ROOM- He demonstrated but trying to put the microphone into it..i shall not elaborate u go figure it out =_='''- THE MOUTH..

its just so not suitable for D&D la...hahahha....i enjoyed myself alot...

XM was sharing with me what her Pastor says bout guys needs for a woman

  1. SEXUAL NEED
  2. RECREATIONAL COMPANIONSHIP
  3. ATTRACTIVE SPOUSE
  4. yet to be revealed
  5. yet to be revealed.

Guys were designed to be wired this way....

i cant give u the first need...i refuse to go fishing with u ( altho i did tried) , eh i dun think i am tat attractive either...

so eh my dear potato is not a man>>>?? yeah...HE is a GENTLEMAN la...=D hahahah...suddenly i feel i'm so sweet...lol...so funny...

No comments: