Monday, February 02, 2009

spell unhappy- u.n.h.a.p.p.y

SAy HElLo TO AUnTy JeNNy??!!!
"BloOp BlOOp!!!" lolmummy's seldom this cooperative...=D Eugene.. i've got nothing to say bout us now...FEb is gonna be quick...maybe after tat we will noe whether we really need each other..OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH!!!!! see how lovely that is???not from him and not for me tho...
Secret lover sent to the office for Rebecca on her 30th birthday...
Such a big bouquet creates HOO HUH!!! Very Ai Yan and sweet lols....
We were still toking bout hu was this secret lover hu sends her a bigger bouquet than her husband right under his nose...hahahah...shes gorgeous mother of 2 kids...Happy Birthday Rebecca...
I wore glasses to office today...and they kept ji-siaoing me =SThis fringe this colour and this specs make me look so kiddo...
ARGH i need my energy dosage...i dun feel very happy these couple of days...the tear glands getting out of control...
Wells...i dun think we'll see each other till next month ...
FEb 2009~~~~~~!!!!!!
VALENTINES DAY, 1.5 monthsary
farewell steamboat dinner with BQ, tuitions, LMP chalet get together, uni application, pub bithday bash, singing co, Annual D&D, Bimbo meet up, meet best fren, replacement OT...
I suppose these few things will be able to keep me very occupied next couple of days...

No comments: