Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturdat 21st.

Thanks apple...for reminding me i belong to Happiness..=)
Yes things happened for a reason... I have to learn to overcome obstacles tat is in my way and learn to get used to it...
I think i am a person that gets very emotional over songs, lyrics, shows etc.
Saturday was down to SIM to do my submission of documents personally..I think students there are very amiable..very nice...we were late and they hinted us the secret way for us to sneak in so we wont waste the trip down..
Did some random shopping and impulse buyings...For no reason..Chance upon this book that i felt so close to it..Bought it" What if you are forced to forget your true love? -To Forget You",i teared reading the last paragraph of this book this morning...

This book is good...very real...

YTd was good, crazy moments..loud yellos and delighted catching-ups..Dinnered and Astons and with Jo helping us with *his baby.. *He managed to captures some beautyful moments of us..Chatted our way from Tha Cathay to Cine for me to get some stuff...i realise i cant really let go of things that easily..

We had drinks at Alley Bar.. it was nice ambience and company..Pictures from my cammy to be uploaded soon.

My colleagues really dote me...Treats every now and den makes me feel like a pampered little gal in the company...=D

No comments: