Monday, February 23, 2009

my next weekend will be in 2nd week of March!

Today was good=)
slept in a little late and finished my book..=)

waited for cousin to come by and teach mummy how to make the Hakka rice wine then accompany mummy to NTUC to get the groceries done..

Den was meeting my favourites to Bugis Bali lane..But before that, dinner at my favourite fish soup at Bugis =D Of cos, outing with foodies end up with more of my favourites!!!!!! Claypot eggplant!!!!!!*i love!
Oh show u this cat tat literally lazed around like its its territory! but it looks pretty...altho i detest cats but i think this one is pretty!
Went NUM to get the slippers...sayang sent it over...oh my my dear gal...u really have *good taste...i didnt noe the price is abut the same...i just nees to pay another 4 more bucks to choose my own colour in singapore!!!=X but still thanks sayang...hearts u!Random pic for YTD nite's outing...PLEASE SEND ME UR PICTURES HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
This week's gonna be hectic..no weekend offs for me becos HR has to do some tidy up for our documents...so its a straight 12 day work after today =X
I changed tuition to Mon and Weds for this 2 week..partly becos its little boy's exam clashes and also me trying to live in denial and give us one more chance..sometimes i really dunno wat am i doing...Y must i still think of him every other time when i settle my decision that this shd not continue...maybe after reading, after knowing of more regrets it chages my perception again..I really dunno what to look forward ...
I'm taking the 3rd of March off! its mummy's birthday =)
i think its gonna be a simple dinner..cos she had chose her own MP5?!! i dunno what they call it...it even has a camera! its the size of my handphone...quite pretty tho...
Oh its monday bLUEz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& my fone just scared e freak out of me ytd after i gave it a few drop...=C sobx...its hows camera failed and disfuctioning...time for bed!

No comments: