Thursday, November 03, 2005

happy hari raya!!! did i spell correctly...lol..its 45 min past 12....

its my off day!!! cool rite...zhu rou shi a bit bu shuang i off cos she say i dun celebrate hari raya...=p hu cares...she on leave lo...gd for her...tgt wif nini( zhu rou shi give her the name de) eee ...den i suan her say wanna go her hse...bad hor...lol...

my schedule change le...tot was suppose to be morning, mid, 5-10, morning de...changed to FULL after my day off, den afternoon den morning i think...relief bugis village...but nvm...dere not as stress...but too bad yun xia going to my shop...lols...

as i said today...er i mean ystday...meeting my friends to go night safari...but hor...it seem so rush...den quite tired oso...zhu rou shi asked me to help her pass the punch card to the office...so went redhill ard 5 plus...met ah pao on her way bck to shop...
i mean a little sian liao...n sumore i promised my cust to pass his pants to tamp so tat he can wear it for hari raya...but i...er....forgotten....
no lah...cos in the end i did meet up wif dem...den chap help me keep the bag in his bag...den i reach home den realise i forgotten to get it back...hais...so poor him gotta pass it to me tml..sorry chap...
yah...tokin bout zoo...darn! it rained n dat means alot programmes cancelled...we were so pissed...n decided to call it off...we went all ard sing today u noe...n ended up last trip at the airport for a dink at starbucks...n can c now where am i still awake at 1.05...its the caffein...

rec a bad news...but its a good news in a way..he's owaes my JUNIOR lols...
more photos to go...n 2nd sem is ard the corner...i'm anticipating for my new classmates new syllabals n new cds...not sure whether i'm workin ...but i'm happy workin!!!
uplaod my fotos after i'm back later in the afternoon...coolies tml...sure got opne...my neighbours damn nice de...n my new indian eighbour gave us some funny n alien taste bites during deepavali...)pukes* not insulting but its salty till...i think i can die of saltiness....dey are foreigners...i admit i'm a true singaporean hu can nv try these kinda exotic food...

tym flies...den will be sch...momo....christmas...new year....valentines....new sem...sentosa....mothers day....fathers day....my birthday...den i will be 18...ahems...think too far le...kk nite!!!!i wan a good rest n fun tml...take care my frnes...luv ya lotsa!!!

No comments: