Thursday, November 24, 2005

INTERESTING TOPIC FOR THE DAY...

JOYCE"S FONE GOT CONFISCATED BY SANAE SHIGETA...

pondering y??? tok too much???msging in class???

NO I DIDNT LOR!!!! i'm very guai in jap tutorial one k...(trust me =P)
but this tym i really nv msg lah...YUAN WANG ARH!!!! although some times i did...kekes... but this tym i was trying out my language sinseh shigeta encourages us to do so de k...=(

think we were suppose top exchange conversations with each other on wad we gonna do this weekend in jap...AS A FAST LEARNER...aaa sorry must be humble....ahems
aiya in a nutshell i finished the conversation n looked into the nxt topic which happened to be an exchange of phone no wif a foreign jap fren...so the zhi zhuo chong ming me went to say tat to my fren
joyce: ano jorine san no denwabango wa nanban desu ka..
(it means me asking for the fone no of my new fren jorine)

jorine was blur...after a while den she realise i really askin for her no....den when i was so enthu to learn the jap numberings ichi ni san yon wad eva...the amiable lookin shigeta got my fone away....I"M INNOCENT...i'm just learning n gettin jorine's fone no wad -_-'''

but the whole lesson i was pretty high...didnt bother bout my fone being confiscated cos shes too nice to keep my fone with her de i tot...
den deres this part where i kept on embarrassing myself as we repeat after the teacher...i kept on saying desu ka which was suppose to be onli desu...den the stupid zhao zhi kept nudging me...=P laugh laugh laugh...=p beri funny meh...stupid him

the amusing part is at the end of the class when we were dismissed...----i gotta get my fone...

heres our conversation..

shigeta: hai, so wad must u say
joyce: sorry
shigeta: in jap???
joyce: huh!! -_-''' (gosh wad on earth is sorry in jap.../)

(she lookin at me n me dunno wad to do not to mention wad to say)
den a gal came askin her qns n stuff while i rumaged thru my book finding the word *sorry*

I CAN"T FIND FOR GOD"S SAKE

shigeta: so how issit??? found it
joyce: no....its not inside the book....(wif that kelian face)
shigeta: its taught last weeks' tutorial
joyce : =( er.....

den she went thru my book.....den she pointed at the *SUMIMASEN*
i looked at her and started to protest

joyce: no shigeta san , tat means excuse me or i beg ur pardon...its in the book...i did my hw...
shigeta: yes but theres 2 meanings to it...one of it is sorry
joyce: thinking...(yah 2 meanings i beg ur pardon n the other excuse me lor )

the book didnt mention mah...i did tot of tat word but it sounds funny using it as i'm sorry mah...cos its usually as a qns...but cannot argue esle no need go home liaos...lols...i even tot of the tobaling tobaling the genie language in wo ai jing ling last tym casted by fiona xie...just couldnt get it right..
den i said sumimasen....den she gave me back my fone and i said arigato gozaimasu...sayorana...
pretty scary encounter...

met the twins whom i've not seen for ages and exchanged some mp3 songs n pictures...
wanted to get my video of the singing comp last sem from xm fonm but my space too small...lols...expected de...64mb too small le la lols...gettin the 512 one er...ya soon....lols...

den the 3 of us we so childish...went to 800+ my old house dere for dinnner and went to turn some toys...u noe the one dollar 2 dollar drop in coin kind...like pri sch kids arh us....not behaving ouselves in public gettin over excited bout gettin our favorite colour toy...lols...

christmas is ard the corner...gosh...its dec once again.....n its so nice to have the christmas carol music in my shop...i mean...i feel familiarised wif the ambience like my first few days at plaza sing...its so nice....exchanging presents is the best way to show how understand the reciever...i like this...
n!!!!i wanna complian lor....my lame company...dey say they changing the wrapping pakaging for the 5 best shops...including the one i'm workin at...i was so excited to wad it turn out to be everyday lookin forward to the new look ebby told me...

wad she told me

oh..it's very nice one...very easy to wrap...and has a sticker to an individual pakaging..(most importantly onli 5 shops got...wow sounds great rite???)

wah she say till like tat we will start imagine how unique and special it will turn out to be...i've been anticipating to have a look everytym i go for work...cos no need to fold till so mafan to a fan or shirt shape like in the past which took up alot of tym....

denn....noe wad issit like...???
ITS THE SAME AS OUR PREVIOUS WRAPPER!!!!!!!!!ARGH JUST TAT IT"S IN SILVER>>>>WAD DE!!!!!!disappointed liao....

okie nvm....the sticker leh....ebby say at the side of the drawer dere so i excitedly searched high n low for it... A UNIQUE STICKER LEH>>>ONE FOR A BAG ONLI>>>NO MORE WOR>>>MUST BE VERY PRECIOUS N SPECIAL DE>>>>

^()&*)^(_09-0=94562!@##%%^%&(*

its freaking disappointing.......its an oval shape non creative piece of plan blue tag wif plan white wordings on it...

dun tok bout it the more i tok bout it the more i feel myself stupid for making such a fuss of our new pakaging for onli 5 best shops.. -_-'''''

REPLIES ON THE TAGGIES
j_c: wanna say i nice just say lah...no need to be paiseh...lols..u...mr tan????wait long long oso dun have lor =P...oops...aAAAaa....teakwondo has nothing to so much wif the service industry as well hor...lols....hmmp!!!! dun show u my resume leh...later u copy mine...see i saw thru ur evil plost liaos...baddie..kekes
pam: i totally agree wif u...mr tan is da best...wahahas....he looks like wang sa u rmb i told u tat last sem...kkes
huimin : wei!! its nice k...but i didnt take a pic of it on my own before i left shop tat day...so sad...but lucky jenson did...hahas...the nxt day i went back it was destroyed...heh seldom have the tym to do tat de leh....must have patience+ creativity+ concetration+ alertness to have it completed and protecting tat art piece for half a day...lols...
zer: u too wanna visit me say so dun beat ard the bush....no need to be paiseh in my blog de...lols...dun worry i will sure visit u if i have the tym....make u n jaren serve me...bleas...i'll make sure u get an experience wif the moost DEMANDING CUM UNREASONABLE CUM IRRITATING RUDE CAUTOMER>> me...so u can write tat down in ur cover letter...c i sio gd help u wif ur proj lols...

No comments: