Monday, November 14, 2005

hmmm...seems like i've been slaggin wif my bloggin...no worries...

er sch n work is gettin me quite slacky these few days....but still....i can be damn hyper at work...cos when u luv n njoy something...u wont feel the tiredness...

hmmm today really nothing much happen...
ok yesterday which is a sat...i worked morning...so here u go...dinner.....

aiyah show u some pics first...me n tan kuku...the one wif short fringe was me a year back...the latter was taken yesterday...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a year ago.....innocent n naive type....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a year later...so wad do u think....

went thru some of the old pics in his--tan kuku's fone...happy memories...=)

c the changes in him....last time so act cute....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
aiay not much diff...now oso so ai mei... VAIN...kk tryin to be in the foto as well lols..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh yah did i mention i HATE my new uniform!!! i hate it ok!!!
stupid cordury or something i dunno how to spell...
its said to be 3/4 but it is a full length for me ok lah better den last time christmas one cos i took a smaller size den a shorter length but i'm damn pissed cos the top is an urky orange!!!!

den today babara came...
yah i did stupid things...

dajie say babara in the shop....hu de hell i recognise her...den it turned out to be the customer i served... -_-''' i didnt noe lor....
embarrassed 1

den lishi ask me inform upstairs when babara went off...i called and told sudo---yani....den i was so enthu i shouted to da jie
joyce: den 40 xu yao ma????

kaos....eugene jerked me i was like...WAD???
den i saw babara at our shop floor...SHIT!!!!!lols...
embarrassed 2

oh yah theres an idiotic ass hole...pardon me...hu undress himself(his pants outside the fitting room) aSS holE!!!feel like gib=ving him few slaps on his face...

poor yun xia got scolded today becos of me...not me onli n idiotic fan shu...
we were playin n i admit i was loud den da jie came out n say us but fan shu went to 40 take things liao den i was wiof xia nue....den sad sad she got shoot... not shoot la sad....but she did nothing..
was tokin to dajie during break wif long gege... den she was tellin yun xia to make sure the staff not playin too much outside...den i ans her....the noisy on not outside wont happen de mah(i'm refering to me) den she agree...lols....
i'm kinda missing long gege lame joke le...c him onli nxt sat...sad....

went supper wif chrissy jenson tan kuku rosy n ash....more lame jokes n teasing again...kekes....
me n ming hui...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me n ash..kekes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

leave now ....i say leave now!!!!


















cos...its me again...no i just wanna let u c diff sides of me taken today lols..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i noe u wanna kill me...go ahead...bleas...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the gaui gaui look me...haha...c ya soon...tml meetin my darlin jo for supper...nitey...

No comments: