Thursday, November 24, 2005

=)

today i've been asked 2 qns...

1)wad do u think of goin steady wif ur gd fren ex bf??

hehe...thinkin of it...its actually quite an interestin qns..er...erm...its not nice to do so...
firstly there will be a barrier btw u n him cos he will still have her shadows in him esp when u often hang out wif tat gd fren of urs...rite???
second..dun u feel awkward esp when we have gals tok??? tokin bout ur bf hu happens to be her ex..EEEeeyer....
like wad i said gal and guy can be best of frens.... ;)
so its better not.... ;)


2) wad to get as a christmas present for the person u like?
this person hu shall not be named(aaa sounds like lord voldemort in harry potter series lols) is being a little too lame..

heh beri funny...u ask me wad to get for the person u like?? wad de....give me some choices...and i chose one for u in the end say tat person got it recently...lamo....
AAaa dun be angry i nv say out ur name....hahas...AAAaa...give the person ur heart lah...lols...bleas...wanna hit me???lols

but i was thinkin...i mean i have a qns...i dun understand how guys think...
if theres a guy hu likes a gal...and is known by his frens...and his fren hu happens to have a liking of tat gal as well...
will he actually give up the liking becos of the guiltiness n frenship???
think yes....

but wad if the gal doesnt like the former but likes the latter instead....sad rite...
think must study psycho den will noe the ans....but i'm not goin to take tat cds...hahas...cos i noe most of my peers are slogging for their psycho tests now...lols.....
JAP NO TESTS>>>wahahas....

today ah pao told me something funny bout alan... he was in my shop earlier den give me tat kind of...*aa why are u here again tat kinda look*
erm....so sorry to say tats my shop....(for those hu dunno wad i'm tokin about, alan is one of my com shop manager hu luvs to keep staff for work) but he happens to be one of my besties incharge so i often go n pester him to let my darlin sista knock off early...lols...

ah pao say he wanted to go to our storeroom but we happen to have a renovation earlier so the floor design is sorta changed so.......
he pushed open one of our fitting room's door wantin to get inside his imaginary storeroom through tat fitting room...funny sia....our storeroom is right at the end...
but lucky i was not dere else i think i wont be able to control my laughters....wahahas

today aunty helen beri cute leh...so funny...she scolded jenson for scaring me...and asked me how to spell certain words...lols...think she's msging some guys out dere...(yah i'm laughing now kekes)
yah the more i look at her the more she looks like chicken little!!!!arrrrr.......i spilt the beans!!!!!hahaz
i named the ramlan guy lan lan...intersting sia....den he uses malay on me...wadeva....
we got a nini and a lan lan in bugis...sounds gross yah...a little vulgar...lan lan dunno wad to use call me jojo at first....lame..tats a nice nick...wahaha
he got lotsa nicks...ramly burger alan alot lah....jennifer named him rainbow...kekes...

chris was wearing her contact lenses today...ITS SUCH A MIRACLE WHEN I SAW TAT..
but jie n mei wasnt dere...onli tat stupid fan shu hu teases me to be stress at my shop...haha but he oso not tat lucky close their shop later den ours...

hmm...today zie came down hand carry stock -_-''' tat kinda face wen he left...think he's sorta pissed off wif me after collecteing the 2 pieces v neck long sleeve black knitted wear...;) er did i do anything wrg??? tell me if i did if u happen to read this =)
wad to do...i'm just a small fry...

oh yah did i say i gotta write a resume or a cover letter for my com skills2....lols....i think of mrs lai tokin nout jaren resume i wanna laugh again...yah...curious bout wad she said mr jaren???
she was laughing suddenly and sayong u---a kungfu expert writing biut how expertised u were in kungfu but it has nothing to do wif ur applictaion of the front desk job in the hotel...or issit a consierge tat u applied for...tell me u are being random dere k...
being nagged again...oh yah mummy dun let me slp ysterday...noe??councilling...i was hiding under my blanket...nites

No comments: