Sunday, November 20, 2005

okie...back....kekes...

i was out till bout 2am yesterday...caught the midnight show exorcism wif my colleagues ....k lah...as i presummed....the person beside me just....yah...so jos such a poor thing...
n YUN XIA actually slept during some part of the show....*shakes head*
actually not really TAT scary but it just happens tat some part is a little kong bu to me lors...
alvin hurt his leg on the way out...n tat jenson oso.. msging half way durin the movie teasing me which he didnt managed to cos i didnt bothered bout my fone ringing...i admit i did kicked all my stuff toys off my bed after he tried to scare me tat my turtle on my bed would turn into a head...

was at my mummy's shop tat afternoon...stupid alvin really scared me...tat tym was one of the most serious tym ppl managed to scare me...my heart was beating damn fast k....and i shoutEd damn LOUD....worse of all....zie an d meiling was at my shop(which i didnt noe)
i was in the store room....so pai seh....
den worst of all...i tried to use the same method tan kuku did on me to goldfish...and...she banged the toilet door rite into my face...*i'm such a failure*
and i went back to my shop earlier tat afternoon...and got scared by ah pao as well...oh yah she got a new name....*abby* from the chicken little kekes...
actually ah pao joining us for supper at ps de but christina gave her a call den she gotta go....den we went arcade too....jenson is really good in the games...tan kuku???shoo!!!!lols...LOUSY...hahaz

today went back to my shop at bugis vilage...got a new guy by the name rumlan...dajie damn funny...couldnt pronounnce and changed his name to alan...lame...
long ge ge last day...missing his jokes already...i had my colestraw on eugene's face when long gege told us a stupid joke...
enjoyed workin today... =)=)=)=)=)=)=)
yah n ah pao a.ka mei mei a.k.a ebby was super duper high today...i suspect sumone spiked her drink ystday...
and i injured my hand today while playing during closing -_-''' pain sia esp when i clutch my fist---(oh yah i rmb long gege joke bout the bat man n the joke)
bat man and joker fighting

joker hit bad man in the stomach

wat did bat man say???



ans (bian fu xia) batman's chi name










dun understand y???
ans: bian fu xia=painful sia...lame rite???not funny rite....he can laugh for like half an hour???so u think is funny??? erm i mean HIm!!!not the cold joke...hahaz...

No comments: