Wednesday, November 16, 2005

hmmm...was pretty pissed off ysterday....so excuse me...

i luv the way i am now ...dun wanna be too controlled....oh did i tell u ...my bus stats teacher is the lamest teacher in the world...pam offered him a wheelchair and he can still joke bout it...

gosh tell u i'm pretty tired these 2 days...but i'll still hang on...hahas...
doin research on my future career...can be pretty interesting wif the course i'm takin...

i'm glad to have such nice group mates....shi hui sheryl candice chaplin and jimso...u find it interesting...our groups has pairs..

shi hui sheryl--s team
candice chapplin-- c team
jimson and joyce-- j team...

thanx guys...must thank chap here...thanx wor...noe tat i'm tired today and allowed me to rest during the break and discuss the proj while lunching....u guys are the best...

had some nice pic wif my sch mates today./..shall upload in my friendster....but its irritatin me...

tml class like for 45 min...supposedly for 3 hours de...
so meetin for a ball game in the morning....cool....perspire time....hahas...shall bath in sch den go to work....c ya......

erm////somethings' seem to be not rite today,,,*ponders*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ok just one ....random takes wif malty me n slyvia wif my hair tied up....pammy n kk or jianli wif their hands all over...upload more tml....(suppose to be very tired today de....)

No comments: