Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i so guilty...hais....guilty strikened....

hais...AIYAH...feel so bad lah...
1. low asked me out on his birthday....i got sch...den after tat got work...
how??? i feel so bad leh...say i shall make up on another day.. but its still somehow diff...i so ..gUILTY...my birthday he made the tym to come out n pass me present but i....hais....sin 1.
2. i missed my lecture this afternoon... supposed to be at 1 ..den dunno hu msg me up den i woke up...was on the fone wif ryan till dunno how late the previous night...i fell asleep while tokin ....woke up at 1pm...which means i missed my first ttpon lecture...but went ta sch later for jap...HEH!!!so interesting noe..(n jim jim went to the wrg lecture...lols...went to vals n mine)
the sinseh keep on saying neh neh neh after every sentence..kawaii nehs...den i like the opening intro where she show us the chicken little advertisement de animation...so excited bout the role play this sem...kekes...oops...back to tat...---i'm so guilty i missed class...haiz...
3. oh ysterday i was jk wif golfish...den jie say she really kick durian head's leg when his leg was already not feeling well...triple guilty...-_- ''
4.forth.. i'm abit rude to papa today...er i can say beri beri rude....bout my fone plan thingy n kor kor's fone gaurantee...they really beri teng me n kor but we just dun seem to appreciate it...---4th sin...must do reflection liao

these are enuff to send me to the 18th hell....shi ba chen di yu liao lor...feel bad leh...
hais....hais....hais...yup....i changed my fone plan...so call me when u r free or even when u not free cos no worries to get nagged for my booming bills n no eavesdroppin from mummy...kekes...

gotta go atone for my sins....i should be shot...
I"M SUCH SINER________hmmmthinkishallhavebaddreamstoday..=(

No comments: